19 January 2013

What I Want to Read: January

I know it is quite late to upload a 'To Be Read' post for this month, but I'm doing it anyways. If I am to read 36 books this year, I should read three a month. I think I will plan for four per month, just to push myself a little bit more. I hope to be reading books from a wide variety of genres and eras this year, so I think this is a good start. I also want to read at least one German book a month, just because I have been reading almost exclusively in English lately and it can't hurt to practice my mother tongue every once in a while. This month I want to read:


  • Die Frau im Mond by Milena Agus (English: From the Land of the Moon)
  • The Horse and His Boy in The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Clicking the image will take you to the goodreads page of the book (and the English edition of the German book). Happy January! Happy reading!

   

Follow me on goodreads
Tweet me on twitter


7 comments:

  1. Sprichts du Deutsch? Ich worde in Deutschland geboren weil meine Vater war ein Profesor in Deutschland! Sorry, my German's rusty. I lived there for 7 months a couple years ago and I'm taking German lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ich spreche Deutsch :) I am actually German but studying abroad in Canada since September. And your German is really good, don't be humble! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice books.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award.
    Visit http://divainpyjamas.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/2013-liebster-blog-award.html

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete